Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Winner of Almost Perfect is...

Here I sit on a snow day -- trying to work on my "day job" while troubleshooting Oragami Yoda creations (yes...in case you ever wondered...it is possible to make a Yoda finger puppet out of construction paper!)  and trying to tune out the kids as they bicker over anything and everything. Maybe they need a good book to read!

Great diversion for me: the drawing to see which Carpe Keyboard reader wins Brian Katcher's Almost Perfect!

Special thanks go to Mr. Katcher, himself, for donating a signed copy for me to give away. THANKS!

With no further delay...Congratulations to One Mouse Revolt! You won! Please send your snail mail address to karisscott@hotmail.com and I'll be happy to put the book in the mail as soon as possible. I know you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment